OPC Company Registration in Bangalore
An OPC registration in Bangalore has delegated a privately owned business under the Companies Act. OPC has all advantages of a private limited firm like shielding individual resources from business risk, separate lawful elements, and ceaseless progression. One Person Company (OPC) is a Company enlisted with ONLY ONE PERSON as its investor. One Person Company can have possessed by Only a characteristic individual who is Resident in India and Citizen of India. No corporate element can be as an investor (proprietor) of a Person Company. There is no base or most extreme settled-up capital limitation for One Person Company. It very well may be changed over into private restricted or public restricted whenever. One Person Company isn't permitted to take any accomplice (Shareholder). Be that as it may, OPC can change over into private restricted or public restricted and add partners(shareholders).
Why Choose Consultry?
OPC registration service provider in Bangalore can be an issue aside from on the off chance that you make the keen choice of picking Consultry. Our real and all-around arranged staff will answer all of your requests and take you through the enlistment collaboration easily. You can get your OPC association enrolled from the comfort of your home. We talk quality over anything and have confidence in conveying the best organizations for all of our clients. You can moreover revaluate the accounting organizations of your one-individual association to us while you manage another critical issue concerning the improvement of your business. Find solutions for all your Finance Regulatory Services for your OPC association today! We in like manner give a FREE meeting and online OPC enlistment as well.
Advantages of OPC Registration
Selecting One Person Company gives you the going with benefits:
- A diverse real component
- Raising resources for an OPC is basic.
- More opportunities confined commitment
- Minimum Compliances
- The solitary owner
- Its Identity is obvious from that of its owners
- Its Identity is unquestionable from that of its owners
- Gives your business a social affirmation and a genuine plan.
- No inadequacy of individual assets.
- The spending reports of OPC need to bar pay clarifications.
- An association secretary isn't expected to sign the yearly returns.
- Several courses of action relating to social affairs and larger part don't have any critical bearing on OPC
Records needed for OPC Registration
The head of the OPC ought to present the checked records/duplicates of the accompanying reports compulsory for OPC Registration
- PAN card or Passport
- Passport, for NRIs and Foreign Nationals
- Scanned record of Driver's License or Voter's ID
- Updated gas or power receipt/Bank account Statement/Mobile or landline telephone receipt
- Specimen mark or impression
- passport-sized photograph
Kindly Note: The initial 3 records ought to act naturally bore witness to by the OPC chief. Every one of the archives for an unfamiliar public or an NRI should be legally approved (if living in India or a non-Commonwealth country as of now) or apostilled (if living in a Commonwealth country as of now).
How to get one-person company registration in Bangalore?
Are you looking to get OPC Registration Consultants in Bangalore then Consultry will help you on this, we are here to help you, feel free to send your inquiry to email@example.com or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/