A “CE mark” is a mark that has to be affixed to sure categories of products sold in the 27 member states of the EU and Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway (in other words, the ECU Economic area, or “EEA”). this is often how a “CE mark” looks:
why should we bother with a CE mark?
Most importantly, CE mark Certification in Portugal is a legal obligation derived from EU legislation that has that sure sorts of a product should comply with specific standards and needs. If a business needs to promote its product in Europe and people product area unit coated by the relevant EU legislation that prescribes CE marking, then a CE mark should be placed on such products as a part of compliance with the applicable legal needs.
What products are coated by the CE marking requirement?
A wide variety of product area units coated by EU laws that mandate CE marking. classes of product that are subject to the CE marking demand and that are relevant to businesses within the technology sector embrace the following:
- Medical Devices in general: If a product is meant to be used for medical functions (either alone or together, and including accessories for it), then it’s possible that the merchandise must comply with the requirements of Directive 93/42/EEC of fourteen June 1993, and be CE marked.
- Medical Devices – In Vitro Diagnostic Devices: In CE mark Registration in Portugal the product is intended to be used for in vitro examination3 of samples derived from the human body (including accessories for it), then it’s possible that the merchandise must adjust to the requirements of Directive 98/79/EC of 27 Oct 1998, and be CE marked.
- Products that area unit capable of inflicting EMI: If a product is capable of causing electromagnetic interference or radio frequency interference (i.e., most electrical and electronic goods), then it’s likely that it's to adjust to the requirements of Directive 2004/108/EC of 15 December 2004 and be CE marked.
- Radio equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment: If the product is capable of communication by either emitting or receiving radio waves CE Mark Certification Services in Portugal (in the nine kHz to 3000GHz band) product enables communication through public telecommunications network – including any parts – then it’s likely that the product must adjust to the requirements of Directive 95/5/EC of 9 March 1999, and be CE marked.
- Electrical goods which operate in low voltage vary: If a product is “electrical equipment” that operates in the voltage range of 50-1000 V AC or 75-1500 V DC, then it's likely that the product should adjust to the requirements of Directive 2006/95/EC of 12 December 2006 (the Low Voltage Directive, or “LVD”), and be CE marked.
- Measuring Instruments: If a product is a device or a system with a measuring function, like a measuring, gas meter, electricity meter, taxi meter, measuring tape, activity cap, or exhaust gas analyzer, then it’s likely that likely to comply with the requirements of Directive 2004/22/EC of 31 March 2004 and be CE marked.
How to get CE mark Consulting services in Portugal?
If you are wondering How to get CE mark Consultants in Portugal never give it a second thought, approach Certvalue for International Security Management Systems (ISMS) with a 100% track record of success without any fail in the certification process. CE mark services in Portugal is easy and simple with Certvalue. You can easily reach Certvalue by simply visiting www.certvalue.com where you can chat with an expert and you can also write an inquiry to email@example.com so that one of our experts shall contact you at the earliest to provide the best possible solution is available in the market.